Staff Vacancy Information
All information relating to vacant staff positions will be listed on this page.
Financial Education & Debit Card Services Officer
36.15 hours per week (Tuesday – Friday 9.00 am – 5.00pm & Saturday 9.00 am – 2.15 pm)
Fixed Term Contract 2 years
General scope of the role:
We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our Credit Union as a Financial Education and Debit Card Services Officer. This individual will be responsible for developing and implementing financial education programs and initiatives for our members, as well as managing our student-friendly debit card program. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of personal finance, excellent communication skills, and the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics, education, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of personal finance and financial literacy.
Additional skills and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with learning management systems and online education platforms.
- Ability to build relationships with community partners and stakeholders.
- Familiarity with debit card programs and online banking services.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to detect potential fraud or misuse of funds.
- Valid driving license and access to a vehicle to travel to schools and events.
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as needed.
If you wish to apply for this role, please submit your CV to email@example.com or send by post for the attention of Human Resources, Newry Credit Union Limited, 70 / 72 Hill Street, Newry, County Down BT34 1BE.
Applicants must demonstrate on their CV how they meet each element of the essential criteria.