60th Anniversary Member Cash Draw February 2023 – Terms and Conditions
- The prize draw is for £1000.
- The prize draw will take place on Thursday 23rd February 2023, when one winner will be selected from our membership. No entry is needed as we will be randomly selecting the winner using a random winner generator.
- The winner will be contacted privately using the contact details we have on file.
- If we have been unable to make contact with the winner within 5 working days, or they decline the prize, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternative winner drawn at random in accordance with the same procedures as in the original prize draw. A winner, whose prize has been forfeited, is not entitled to payment or compensation of any kind.
- Newry Credit Union does not accept any responsibility for the winner being unable to take up his/her prize.
- By accepting the prize, you agree to allow Newry Credit Union to publicize you as the winner on our Facebook/Instagram/Website, and any other marketing material we may deem necessary.
- The competition is open to residents of Northern Ireland only, aged 18 years or older.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Newry Credit Union may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- Newry Credit Union reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud).
- The prize draw will be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland.
- Persons entering the competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Please be aware that Newry Credit Union staff will not be eligible to win the prize.
- Please be aware, we will never ask you to click on a link and register your details to win any of our competitions or prize draws. If you receive any suspicious messages, please contact us immediately.
This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.