Baby Hampers Promotion – Terms and Conditions
We are currently running a promotion on new juvenile accounts opened for babies born from 1st January 2023…
- In conjunction with The Medical Hall Newry and, as part of our 60th Anniversary celebrations, Newry Credit Union is running a promotion on new juvenile accounts that are opened for babies born this year.
- For any new juvenile account opened for a baby born from 1st January 2023, the signing parent will be entitled to receive a free Hamper from The Medical Hall Newry.
- The Hamper will be filled with goodies for the parent and baby. The content of the Hamper has been chosen by The Medical Hall Newry.
- Once the juvenile account is opened, the signing parent will receive a voucher that will entitle them to claim the Hamper from The Medical Hall.
- When collecting the Hamper from The Medical Hall in Quays Shopping Centre, the signing parent must bring their photographic ID and the voucher as proof of entitlement.
- Please be aware, it is one Hamper per account. Each voucher will be numbered and marked once redeemed, so vouchers cannot be reused.
- By accepting the Hamper, you agree to allow Newry Credit Union to publicise you as the winner on our Facebook/Instagram/Website, and any other marketing material we may deem necessary.
- If you have opened a juvenile account for your child born from 1st January 2023 before we have publicized this promotion, we will be in contact with you to arrange your voucher.
- This promotion is open to residents of Northern Ireland only and will be governed by the laws of Northern Ireland.
- Persons accepting the Hamper will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- Please be aware, this promotion is subject to availability and can be withdrawn at any time by Newry Credit Union. Newry Credit Union reserves the right at any time and, from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud).
- Please be aware, this promotion will be managed in house only. If you receive a message on social media claiming that you are entitled to a Hamper, please contact us immediately. We will never ask you to click on any links or register your details for any of our competitions, prize draws, or promotions.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.